- Envision Festival, Uvita: every year at the beginning of March this great music festival combines enviromental awareness, spirituality, Yoga, and amazing performances to dance all night!
- Dominical: Bamboo Yoga is active during high season but don't count on them or their schedule otherwise.
- Finca Mia: located above San Isidro by the Chirripo' mountains, this beautiful finca offers Yoga retreats, workshops and massage sessions. Delicious organic farm to table food, natural buildings, pristine river on site, very interesting owners and guests! Must see! I was there for a Yoga retreat with Life Force Project and it was a great experience.
- Finca Bella Vista: Tree house community founded on an unbelievable piece of land in the middle of the rain forest with a beautiful river winding around the property. The owners are committed to environmental preservation, they offer farm to table delicious food, and they offer yoga on a spectacular terrace surrounded by all kind of bird and plants.
- Yoga Farm: a rustic yoga center and sustainable living project located on Costa Rica's southernmost Pacific coast. Set amidst beautiful tropical rainforest, and overlooking open ocean, great to reconnect with mind, body, and nature.
There is a ton of yoga in CR, often pretty high end and expensive but let's start with Nosara.
I visited the Yoga Institute in Nosara, they have a beautifully landscape piece of land, with yoga pavilions immersed in Nature and some with beautiful views. They offer classes and YTT.
2015 Update! Also The Harmony Hotel in Nosara offers a full schedule of classes including aerial Yoga! $15/ class. Beautiful, clean, immersed in Nature and with a great juice bar next door: not to miss!