COLOMBIA YOGA: opportunities for teachers!
- Playa Blanca, Cartagena. Prana Yoga with Vanessa on this beautiful beach at 5.30pm every day. Bring your towel but be ready to get sandy... you'll enjoy ever more jumping in the sea afterwards!
- Gambhira Ashram, Santa Marta. Enjoy the Ashram life in this Eco- Village: eat organic vegetarian food, chant mantras, learn about Vedic culture, and meet truly nice people. I taught few classes of Vinyasa Yoga in their nice open temple, they have poor asana practice at the moment and they are actually looking for a resident Yoga Teacher. Anybody interested?
- Finca San Sebastian, San Jeronimo, Medellin. Practice yoga on a wide porch with beautiful view on mountains and enjoy the friendly hosts, including the little adorable kitty Mila! I taught few classes here and they are currently looking for a resident yoga teacher.
- Atman Yoga, Medellin. Sivananda centre, they organize classes outdoors in several location in Medellin, including the Orchideorama in the Botanical garden and the Presidencia Park in El Poblado. Free donation. I had a class with Gina: good breath work and inspiring conversations after.
-108 Yoga, Medellin. I had a fantastic Vinyasa Flow Class with Angelika: creative, challenging, invigorating but still relaxing. Great attention to the breath. Highly recommended. First class is free, then it`s a lil expensive.
- Playa La Miel, next to Sapzurro but in Panama. I led a warm-up class on the beach in preparation for Acro-yoga with Andy from Mistic Roots. It was the first time for me doing Acro Yoga and it felt great! He`s now in the process of starting up his own yoga center in the area: watch out!
- Hostel Marlin, Capurgana. I led few Vinyasa flow classes on the rooftop. They are very interested in having yoga regularly but there's no teacher in town at the moment... opportunities!